Re: Buildds still not picking up new architectures, why?

Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org> writes:

> I have requested an update to Packages-arch-specific for asis and other
> packages, so that the buildds would try to build these packages on newly
> supported architectures.
>
> LaMont Jones made the requested changes on 2006-07-23 [1].  Yesterday
> (2006-07-26), I uploaded asis again (2005-4), hoping to have it built on
> all supported archs.  But the buildds, again, only attempted builds on
> powerpc and sparc, ant not on the newly supported ones [2].
>
> [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2006/07/msg00856.html
> [2] http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=asis
>
> What is happening?

The cvs version of P-a-s is updated. Now wanna-build (quinn-diff)
needs to be updated to the new file. You can check the w-b status on
http://buildd.debian.org/stats/ (bottom) to see when it lists the
package.

I don't think LaMont has access to w-b so you might have to ask Ryan
or Elmo to do this.

> This is blocking the transition of Ada packages.
>
> Please respond directly to me as well as on the list.

MfG
        Goswin