Re: Buildds still not picking up new architectures, why?

Hi Ludovic,

On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 12:45:11PM +0200, Ludovic Brenta wrote:
> I have requested an update to Packages-arch-specific for asis and other
> packages, so that the buildds would try to build these packages on newly
> supported architectures.
>
> LaMont Jones made the requested changes on 2006-07-23 [1].  Yesterday
> (2006-07-26), I uploaded asis again (2005-4), hoping to have it built on
> all supported archs.  But the buildds, again, only attempted builds on
> powerpc and sparc, ant not on the newly supported ones [2].

So do I with iroffer. Hell, I was going to do another upload of it
to finally get it on ia64 and s390. However, what you say prevents
me to do so for now.

Lamont told me wanna-build gets an updated P-a-s from the CVS in less
than 24 hours, probably by a cron job. Unfortunately, it seems this
is a false statement or simply an assumption from his part. Hence,
it leads me to think the file fed to wanna-build needs a manual update
from the CVS.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.   Aurélien GÉRÔME