Re: greylisting on debian.org?

Quoting Wolfgang Lonien (wolfgang@lonien.de):
> Hi all,
>
> this is maybe the wrong group for it (sorry in that case), but:
>
> Do we use greylisting on the @debian.org domain and especially on
> @lists.debian.org?

So, up to now, we've found Thomas Bushnell who seems really hardly
voting against greylisting on Debian hosts, with arguments about it
breaking established standards. I personnally find these arguments
very nitpicking and mostly aimed at finding a justification for an
opinion that will definitely not change.

So far and unless I forget someone, I haven't seen much other people
being strongly opposed to greylisting on Debian hosts, especially with
the setup described by Pierre Habouzit (greylisting only "suspicious"
hosts).

Isn't it time to move on?