greylisting on debian.org?

Hi all,

this is maybe the wrong group for it (sorry in that case), but:

Do we use greylisting on the @debian.org domain and especially on
@lists.debian.org?

If not, then we should probably try it - for my private stuff, that
works just nice. The only things which still come through are spams
which were sent over debian.org and such, which obviously use real mail
servers.

Just my thoughts, when I read the recent posting from JB (Jeff) on the
planet.

--
cheers,
|   wjl aka Wolfgang Lonien       |   GPG key: 728D9BD0             |