Re: greylisting on debian.org?

In article <[🔎] 20060710222444.GF7013@volo.donarmstrong.com> don@debian.org writes:
>At least for the BTS, those messages are not discarded; they're just
>separated out and processing on them is halted. Blars spends a lot of
>time looking at "borderline" messages to put back in non-spam into the
>queue, and catches most of them.

Not quite right, I look at the borderline messages that got passed
through and delete them from bugs if they are spam.  (and use them to
train the filters either way.) I do look at the messages caught by
crossassassin and reinject if needed, but that's many orders of
magnatude less than those caught by spamassassin.
--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html