Re: Alioth Tracker: no correspondence to BTS?

On 7/10/06, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
On Sunday 09 July 2006 21:29, Peter Samuelson wrote:
> > I've just poked around a bit in Alioth for a project I'm working on
> > and found a bug report with a bug number that has no resemblance to
> > anything in BTS, quite contrary to my initial assumption.
>
> Yeah, the sourceforge software includes a primitive bug tracker which,
> as far as I know, people don't really use on alioth.

Note that the project admins can disable this (and other) feature.

And if your going to reference non-debian bts bugs around Debian
Community, why not prefix with a U, or an A? (Ubuntu and Alioth
respectively), i.e. U#943242

(Whoops, forgot to CC it, sorry Frans)
--
N Jones