Re: Alioth Tracker: no correspondence to BTS?

Quoting Peter Samuelson (peter@p12n.org):

> Yeah, I couldn't tell you why that feature is even enabled on alioth.
> Do people actually use it?  I certainly never check the tracker for
> alioth projects I'm involved with; I just assume people will use the
> Debian BTS instead.

We (iso-codes maintenance team and, more precisely Tobias Toedter)
discovered that some people reported bugs in the Alioth BTS (or
tracker?) without us even knowing about it..:-)

The action has of course been to re-report these to the Debian BTS
and....shut down the feature.

Of course, this makes me think that the feature should indeed be
disabled by default in new projects.