Re: greylisting on debian.org?

Quoting Marc Haber (mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de):

> For example, that greylisting puts significant load on systems that
> deliver mail to us, and that it is only a question of time before spam
> zombies retry.

Yep, I know about these arguments but Pierre Habouzit bringed an
interesting enhancement to greylisting by greylisting only systems
that are in some carefully chosen blacklists.

This is what is currently operational on lists.alioth.d.o

I see this as an interesting combination of RBL (which I dislike A LOT
when used alone) and greylisting. It reduced the amount of spam in
Alioth mailing list significantly.