Debian Bug Tracking System

Hi,

Not trying to start a flame war but can somebody give a convincing explanation
as to why don't we have a standard BTS ?

If I need to subscribe to a bug I can't use the web interface.
The answer you might give is, "Oh! Send am email to
NNN-subscribe@bugs.debian.org"

Can't we have an interface to allow subscribing to a bug through the web
interface just like Bugzilla does?

Thanks,
Ritesh
--