Re: sending debian-private postings to gmail

Domenico Andreoli wrote:
> it's nice to have your personal gobal & searchable mailing list
> archive, where you can really find anything you have ever received.

Even though it is nice, it's also problematic to scatter around
private and hence sensitive (at least temporarily sensitive)
information on a system that uses this as content for various
ratings.  I also have some doubts the mails are really deleted
from the disks and archives when you delete them in your interface.

Hence, I have to admit that Ians reasons are valid.

> sorry, i already switched to a safer address, sob..

Thank you.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Have you ever noticed that "General Public Licence" contains the word "Pub"?