Re: cgiirc Hijacking

Joe Smith <unknown_kev_cat@hotmail.com> wrote:
> As I understand it, there is no good reason to have s.d.o in
> my sources list, as the packages in there are for sarge, and may not be
> compatible with the current sid ABI.

This is nonsense. If this should really be the way you understand it,
please ask yourself why a package's version on s.d.o which overrides a
version in unstable (i.e. the version on s.d.o is bigger than the
version in unstable) should ever have a less compatible ABI than the
(smaller) version in unstable.

regards
   Mario
--
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data.
Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories