Re: some Debian Apache Maintainer here ?

On 6/20/06, Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 11:37:22AM +0200, Olaf van der Spek wrote:
> How are others supposed to be aware of that if you don't tell them?

Uhm, did you read the thread you're replying to?  Or are you just
rehashing the complaints over and over again to get more attention?

Yes, I did. But Tollef Fog Heen appeared to consider this whole thread
a complained (IMO). That's also what I experienced when I asked about
this before.