Real Life hits: need to give up packages for adoption

Hi,

My inability to find enough time to focus on package maintainance
has been *way* too persistent. I therefore need to give up my packages
for adoption, for the time being.

I am sorry (and not happy with myself) that I've been procrastinating
about this for too long. This decision has not been easy. However,
I need to focus more on (a) work that actually feeds my kids, and
(b) time that is *not* spent hacking.

Before filing Orphan bugs, I'd like to ask whether anybody wants to
tackle these packages. The Easy Pickings stuff would be ideal start-up
work for new maintainers / mentorship; some of the others do need some
work.

* gnutls, gcrypt, libtasn1, libksba
  (security-critical, some work required, having a team for these
  packages would be ideal)
* festival, speech-tools
  (some clean-up work, new major upstream release pending)
* NTP server
  (some work required; currently, not-really-maintained by the Debian
  NTP Team, which consists of zero active members)
* libdigest-hmac-perl, libdigest-sha1-perl, libdigest-md2-perl,
  libdigest-perl, libio-interface-perl, libio-socket-multicast-perl,
  libnet-xwhois-perl, libvideo-capture-v4l-perl
  (easy pickings; check for new Upstream)
* python-docutils
  (easy pickings)
* python-imaging
  (easy pickings)
* gnulib
  (easy pickings; need to package new Upstream from CVS, every month or so)
* gnupg2
  (some clean-up work)
* hashalot
  (easy pickings)