Re: Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

On Friday 26 May 2006 18:34, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> writes:
> > On Thursday 25 May 2006 08:30, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> >> Given time, one can pay more attention to each document (I require at
> >> least two photo ID's issued by the government).
> >
> > WTF?  In Oregon, if you have a driver's license, you cannot get an ID
> > card.  If you have an ID card, you have to surrender it to get a
> > driver's license.  You're only legally allowed one ID.
>
> You can get a passport.

Yeah, if I really want to give a country I don't really have much of any
allegence to, and consider foreign, my money and wait around for a few
months.  I'm Oregonian, not American.

--
Paul Johnson
Jabber: Because it's time to move forward  http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber