Re: RFC: Better portability for package maintainers

Heya,

On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 11:20:26PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Le mercredi 24 mai 2006 à 16:01 -0700, Erast Benson a écrit :
> > Thanks for all replies.
>
> In a private email you sent me, you said you were going to stop posting
> on Debian mailing lists. This was just another lie.
>
> Furthermore this email was full of allegations and insults while you
> perfectly knew your email configuration is broken and refuses mail from
> my domain, adding to the insult the fact that I couldn't reply.

Joss, you could've said that in a much nicer tone.  No matter whether
OpenSolaris is GPL incompatible or even non-free in your book, they're
still taking part in the Free Software community and are trying to do
cool things with Debian.

If you are so offended by this, consider just ignoring them.

thanks,

Michael

--
This message brough to you by the Teletubbie-cabal.