NEW queue backlog (was: Re: Sun Java available from non-free)

On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 10:39:36AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Debconf is over now, so I fully expect the NEW queue to be handled again
> as good as it used to be in a few weeks. Which would hopefully mean that
> emile, a package that I uploaded and which is stuck in NEW as well, will
> be accepted into the archive.

Both Jörg and Jeroen (who are usually doing the NEW processing AFAIK)
are travelling in Mexico for another two weeks I believe.  Maybe one of
the regular ftp-masters steps in and does some processing for the more
important stuff in the meanwhile, though.

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Debian Developer