Re: gnome 2 gnucash into unstable

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> writes:

> /usr/sbin/pbuilder update --override-config --configfile /etc/pbuilderrc.sid

Ok, this gets me a good sid chroot.  But I can't build with it.  When
I try to build, using, say, pbuilder build gnucash_1.9.6-3.dsc, I get
seemingly normal pbuilder output, lots of Considering; Trying
messages, then the apt run to install them, which reports:

WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!

and then apt doesn't run, and instead prints:

E: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes

Then I gut "Trying to fix apt error" and the same thing happens,
ending with:

E: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes
E: Unrecoverable error installing build-dependencies.
E: pbuilder-satisfydepends failed.

Presumably the problem is that the packages cannot be authenticated.
Presumably that's because the key inside the chroot is the old 2005
one?  How do I fix that?

(Shouldn't this all be automatic? isn't that the point of pbuilder?)