Re: gnome 2 gnucash into unstable

On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 12:12:30PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> writes:
>
> > /usr/sbin/pbuilder update --override-config --configfile /etc/pbuilderrc.sid
>
> Ok, this gets me a good sid chroot.  But I can't build with it.  When
> I try to build, using, say, pbuilder build gnucash_1.9.6-3.dsc, I get
> seemingly normal pbuilder output, lots of Considering; Trying
> messages, then the apt run to install them, which reports:
>
> WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
>
> and then apt doesn't run, and instead prints:
>
> E: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes
>
> Then I gut "Trying to fix apt error" and the same thing happens,
> ending with:
>
> E: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes
> E: Unrecoverable error installing build-dependencies.
> E: pbuilder-satisfydepends failed.
>
> Presumably the problem is that the packages cannot be authenticated.
> Presumably that's because the key inside the chroot is the old 2005
> one?  How do I fix that?

login into the pbuilder chroot using:
pbuilder login --save-after-login

ensure that gpg is installed in the chroot (it may be missing when upgrading
from sarge to sid...):
apt-get install --allow-unauthenticated gnupg

and add the key manually to apt:
gpg --keyserver pgpkeys.mit.edu --recv-key 2D230C5F
gpg -a --export 2D230C5F | apt-key add -

--
c u
henning