Re: Installation is FANTASTIC!!!

I agree. I recently installed Unstable via minimal net-install-CD on a
Dell lattitude laptop. I was impressed with how good it worked to
resize the NTFS-partition during installation. Nice to se that GRUB
took care of the multi-boot-stuff without any strange questions.
Default workstation install worked fine, a good-looking gdm-prompt
greeted me at reboot.
And booting windows XP still worked.

Good work. No problems.
Sure - other OS'es has a more graphical appealing installation process,
but I believe work is already on the way with that.

regards, David.