Re: Installation is FANTASTIC!!!

On Wednesday 19 April 2006 10:37, you wrote:
> The stable version installed so easily and well I just
> couldn't believe it.  It is now far easier to install Debian than
> Windows XP - yes - really.  And I'm not a regular Linux user.

What praise.  Thank you very much!

I just had to laugh out loud, because that other email is less than a week
old: <http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2006/04/msg00277.html>

(For those not speaking German:  Mr. Werner's opinion of Debian couldn't be
more differrent from Barry Drake's .... and he's complaining about pretty
much architecture independent stuff, so him using the inofficial AMD64 port
doesn't matter.)

cheers
-- vbi

--
<Stealth> How do I bind a computer to an NIS server?
<Joey> Use a rope?