Re: libgtk2.0-0: changelog.Debian.gz is not an upstream changelog

> * Christian Marillat:
>
>> Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> writes:

[...]

>> Where are you reading that ?
>
> An upstream change is a change to the Debian package, too, and listing
> them is expressly allowed under the "other changes" option.

I'm sorry but no. Read again. The Debian changelog is for Debian changes
not upstream. For that we have a changelog file and a NEW file.

      Changes in the Debian version of the package should be briefly
      explained in the Debian changelog file `debian/changelog'.[1] This
      includes modifications made in the Debian package compared to the
      upstream one as well as other changes and updates to the package.

Christian