Re: Reforming the NM process

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006, Luca Capello wrote:
> > Well, the wiki page has a "last change" date. The AM (or FD) will
> > notice that it's not up-to-date and they can ask you to update it.
>
> Thank you for the explanation.
>
> Last questions:
>
> - is there something like a template for an NM page?

Not yet, but we can create one quite easily. It could contain standard
sections for the different kind of possible contributions along with some
basic explanation of what we expect to have in such a page.

> - am I correct if I create my page at w.d.o/LucaCapello?

Yes, mine is w.d.o/RaphaelHertzog and many other have pages following the
same logic.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog