Re: Reforming the NM process

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006, Luca Capello wrote:
> > For 2.2, I'd recommend that NM's maintain a page about them on
> > wiki.d.org (my current applicant did that, and I found that rather
> > useful). In a glance you can see applicants that are not comited
> > enough.
>
> I wouldn't measure an NM commitment WRT a wiki page, at least if
> she/he doesn't want to deal mainly with web pages.

Writing a wiki page is like writing a mail... you can cut & paste raw
text in the wiki page and it will be ok. It's really not a big
requirement... you should be able to manage that if you're going to manage
more complicated things like maintaining a package.

> I stopped putting too much effort in maintaining my website [1], while
> I increased the time involved in Debian (or F/LOSS in general).

We're not asking you to maintain a debian-dedicated website... :-)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog