Re: Reforming the NM process

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006, Luca Capello wrote:
> I fear of the fact that my wiki page will be outdated, while my
> involvement in Debian not.  Probably it's a specific problem of mine,
> as I try to be the most perfectionist I can and... without success.
>
> Obviously, as soon as the wiki page will be a requirement for an NM or
> a DD, I'll put my best in it.

Well, the wiki page has a "last change" date. The AM (or FD) will notice
that it's not up-to-date and they can ask you to update it.

Really it's only important to have it ready when you start the process,
and if all goes well the idea is that your process starts immediately
because we've gotten rid of the backlog due to our changes.

Even if that's not the case, you will notice when you're getting at the
top of the waiting list and at that time you could decide to update your
wiki page.

It's not necessary to be up-to-date always.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog