Re: Reforming the NM process

Hello!

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 19:48:36 +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Apr 2006, Luca Capello wrote:
>> I wouldn't measure an NM commitment WRT a wiki page, at least if
>> she/he doesn't want to deal mainly with web pages.
>
> Writing a wiki page is like writing a mail... you can cut & paste
> raw text in the wiki page and it will be ok. It's really not a big
> requirement...

I fear of the fact that my wiki page will be outdated, while my
involvement in Debian not.  Probably it's a specific problem of mine,
as I try to be the most perfectionist I can and... without success.

Obviously, as soon as the wiki page will be a requirement for an NM or
a DD, I'll put my best in it.

> you should be able to manage that if you're going to manage more
> complicated things like maintaining a package.

I already maintain some packages and I really prefer to work on
them than on web pages...

> We're not asking you to maintain a debian-dedicated website... :-)

I hope so, because my web-programming skills are not my bests ATM ;-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca