Re: What library to use for manipulation iCal data from C

On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 10:13:54PM +0200, Søren Boll Overgaard wrote:
> some KDE module[2]. Additionally, libical is not currently in Debian, while it
> appears to have been at some point. So, as mentioned previously, I am at a loss

Any idea why libical has been removed from the archive? e.g. sunbird
uses/includes it too, so maybe it makes sense to have it back in the
archive.

 - Alexander

--
 GPG messages preferred.    |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
 Alexander Sack             | : :' :      The  universal