Re: What library to use for manipulation iCal data from C

Am Mittwoch, 5. April 2006 22:13 schrieb Søren Boll Overgaard:
> The longer version:
> I am currently working with the upstream of calcurse[1] on adding support
> for the iCal calendaring data format to the program. I assumed that someone
> else had already written a library which would simplify my task. This
> turned out to be right:
>
> http://www.aurore.net/projects/libical/

Is there any reason to limit such a lib to iCal? After all, iCal is derived
from vCal which has the same format like a whole family:
vCard 2.1 and 3.0
vCal 1.0
iCal
some IrMC files

and maybe others. Main difference seem to be line wrapping. 'v' stands for
"versit", so libversit would be a nice name ;)

However, this is off-topic, here.

HS