Re: removal of svenl from the project

On Sat, Mar 18, 2006 at 03:07:41PM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> On 10595 March 1977, Sven Luther wrote:
>
> > There is a difference here though, this is my public process for expulsion,
>
> No, this is a random flamewar on a random list and has *nothing* to do
> with any actually running process anywhere.

Yeah, what good will the actual process be to me, the world at large will see
all those un-responded accusations against me, right ?

It includes already public finger pointing at me, when Andres first posted to
debian-vote, and now i am listed aside assufield in the DPL minutes. Thanks a
lot.

I believe i have the right to defend myself against false accusations, as well
as i did accept the part which was my fault in this whole mess.

I don't think i will ever see a similar mea-culpa from the other party though.

Friendly,

Sven Luther