Re: Request of expulsion of Zeke the Cat from the Debian Project

    Wouter> This is an official request to throw Zeke the Cat out of
    Wouter> the Debian Project. I do *not* want a cat as my DPL,
    Wouter> therefore, I'm requesting that she be removed from the
    Wouter> project.

This is an official request not to expel Zeke the Cat, because Zeke
has contributed enormously to the Debian project, and besides I like
cats. I am very disappointed that Zeke's nomination for DPL appears to
have been censored and think Zeke should be treated equally to the
other candidates, despite her superior, bossy, know-it-all cat
attitude.

    Wouter> Besides, I don't like cats anyway.

You should be expelled instead! ;-)

    Wouter> ... then again, maybe this isn't.