Re: removal of svenl from the project

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 10:54:58AM -0800, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 07:26:07PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 05:56:10PM +0000, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> > > I hadn't replied to the bug report because I wasn't involved in the
> > > Ubuntu kernel at the point when it was filed, so I didn't reply there.
> > > When you brought my attention to it, I pointed out two issues that you
> > > could fix in seconds. I had none of the hardware in question, and didn't
> > > want to spend time trying to work out if there was some subtle reason
> > > for the code being there. There was certainly no effort to sabotage your
> > > platform, and I haven't heard any sort of apology for your accusations.
> >
> > Well, i think that benc comment about "nobody should use oldworld's by now" is
> > particularly clueless, and you in particular did know better than that.
>
> Fortunately, that isn't what was said, and you should stop placing quotation
> marks around it.

Ok, second hand knowledge only, but this is how it was brought to my
attention, feel free to correct me though.

I am still a bit disgusted of seeing a bug report i provided to ubuntu, with
patch and all the proper research immediately after the breezy beta go
unanswered and uncared for though, so this may color my relationship with
ubuntu, but i did also personally remove myself from all ubuntu channels and
lists in order to not bother you with my personal issues, so seeing matthew
bring this in here is i believe not correct.

Friendly,

Sven Luther