Re: Regarding the NEW queue (Was: Re: NEW queue backing up again -- ftpmasters, any explanation or comment?)

Lars Wirzenius wrote:

> ma, 2006-03-13 kello 14:59 +0100, Jeroen van Wolffelaar kirjoitti:
>> On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 12:20:38PM +0200, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
>> > Is there a reason why the question should be made in private?
>>
>> It seems as if only problems and annoyances end up on mailinglists, and
>> *not* to ftpmaster@. The don't specifically need to be made private, but
>> I don't think it'd be too much to ask for questions to ftpmaster to be
>> mailed to the our published contact address?
>
> Certainly the question should be mailed to ftpmaster@ as well. I just
> don't see why it should be mailed there only, when it is an issue that
> affects the entire project. If there is a Cc to -devel, then ftpmaster
> can, with one reply, efficiently inform the entire project.

For some reason my little brain didn't think of this.  Mailing ftpmaster
with a Cc: to debian-devel was the obviously correct thing to do,
and I apologize for not doing it in the first place.  For some reason my
brain didn't come up with that as a possibility.  :-/

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@twcny.rr.com>

Bush admitted to violating FISA and said he was proud of it.
So why isn't he in prison yet?...