Re: NEW queue backing up again -- ftpmasters, any explanation or comment?

[Steinar H. Gunderson]
> Perhaps the ftpmasters are busy with the mirror split?

Could be, but I believe I heard that most NEW processing is done by
one of the assistants while the mirror split is done by someone else.
I guess that one person got busy or demotivated.  I suspect NEW
processing in Debian is work for more than one person over time, and
that more people should be involved.

On the other hand, some processing is still done, so isn't completely
stopped.  It is just more packages coming in than going out. :/