Re: For those who care about stable updates

Andreas Tille wrote:
> Ups, why are you biting your tongue?

Because we all have our bit of fustration regarding this issue and I
don't want to pour anger in email. For fear that I get expulsed :P

No, seriously... This is being discussed in the debian-project mailing
list right now, where it belongs, and Marga started a (sub)thread in the
very tone we should use (that means a *calm* tone, in case someone is
not following along).

> I say it loudly: I will vote highest for the candidate who seems to me
> most probable to solve this very problem.

I still have to deal with my concers about the code of conduct, so I
will bite my tongue some more and wait until the tone is right to raise
them.

--
 .''`.   I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think
: :' :   I have ended up where I needed to be   -- Douglas Adams