Re: For those who care about stable updates

On 3/9/06, Amaya <amaya@debian.org> wrote:
> Gustavo Franco wrote:
> (...)
> > Don't you care ?
>
> We do. But asking him to go back to doing something that was such a
> source of pain? No way.
>
> (...)

Hi Amaya,

I agree with you, i wasn't simple asking him to go back. My point was
that if we just let somebody or a team take over that task the problem
will still be there, maybe not all the problems but some of them.

It's harder, but we need to solve problems and stop changing people by
teams thinking it's a drop-in solution for everything. I'm in some
teams, i prefer to work this way and the 'stable updates' probably
will be in good hands in the near future but why not with Martin too?
Someone blocked him and that's my problem.

Closing, it isn't a cheap rant against ftpmasters, i would like to
thank the ftp assistants
Joerg Jaspert and Jeroen van Wolffelaar for their work too.

-- stratus