Re: question for all candidates

On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 03:47:35PM +0200, Kalle Kivimaa wrote:
> Could these mails be required to have a valid GPG signature (either
> for a key in a public keyserver or a DD key)? This would eliminate the
> spam problem (almost) entirely.

keyring-maint is the address for problems with your key -- not being
able to mail it when you have problems with your key seems a bad idea. :)

I /think/ it's easier to do the other checks (pseudo-header/subject tag),
since they're available for *.debian.org, and it's only lists.d.o which
has pre-coded gpg sig checks. Dunno.

> I think I could at least try to tackle this, as this doesn't need
> anything special. If somebody else is already working on this, I would
> appreciate a heads-up :)

TTBOMK, none -- James was too busy to work on this at the time, and I
don't think has gotten any less so.

Cheers,
aj