Re: How to contribute

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 06:12:52PM +0100, Michael Koch wrote:
> Note that "RFP" means "Request for packaging" which is the process for
> getting something into the Debian archive.

Let's be realistic; an RFP is not really going to change much. I don't know
any DDs that go through RFPs and package software they wouldn't otherwise
package.

A much easier solution would probably be packaging it yourself, and contact
the debian-mentors mailinglist to get somebody to sponsor the package for
you.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/