Re: How to contribute

On 13-02-2006 15:49:02, Eduard Bloch wrote:

If you are running Debian, use the reportbug tool to file a bug
"wnpp", type RFP and answer its questions. Or just send an email to
submit@bugs.debian.org, containing sth. like:

Maybe I was frasing it wrong:-) I have made an application which is not part of the Debian repository and I would like to know how an application can be part of the Debian repository?

Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/* Allow the packet buffer size to be overridden by know-it-alls. */

	- comment from drivers/net/ne.c