The klik project and Debian

There seems to be a fairly good amount of Debian Sarge packages available via http://klik.atekon.de/. However, most of them are having unmaintained recipes and therefore some of them do not work properly. I think it would be an easy task for Debian maintainers to check the working of the kliked packages and improve their recipes. I think we should make friends with the klik project and help them. This could give some momentum for the whole Linux community as the kliked packages should work in many other distributions besides Debian. The klik way of obtaining packages seems to have solved many other problems related to package management as well, so this is something Debian developers should study carefully.

Cheers, A little Debian user

Do not send me personal email (I am afraid of revealing my email address in publicity)
Tämä viesti on lähetetty yleisen kirjaston www-sähköpostin kautta.
Se on alunperin koneesta  84.231.142.202
This message was sent through a public library www-mail gateway.
It originated from the host  84.231.142.202