Re: Dissection of an Ubuntu PR message

On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 10:45:48AM -0200, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> We can't say that Canonical/Ubuntu isn't contributing back. They're,
> as pointed out by some of us. e.g.: David said that Daniel helped him,
> but if he did that in his workhours it's under Canonical bless.

Please stop trying to twist my words around. Canonical didn't contribute
back. An individual who happened to work for Canonical did. If someone
employed by the US government contributes to Debian of his own volition do
we say that the US government gives back to Debian? Do we say that your
employer gives back to Debian?

 - David Nusinow