packaging problem - no binary

fi folks

as i announced, i would like to package vexim.
for now i have some problems with dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -d

|dh_gencontrol
|        dpkg-gencontrol -ldebian/changelog -isp
|-Tdebian/vexim.substvars -Pdebian/vexim dpkg-gencontrol: error: control
|file must have at least one binary package part dh_gencontrol: command
|returned error code 65280 make: *** [binary-arch] Fehler 1

maybe this happens, because the application exists of only php files and
docu? Until now i was not able to find a solution for packaging this
application.

as Florian Ragwitz wrote to me in a private email, this could be more
difficult than expected.
if there is anyone willing to help me getting started, please have a
look at http://knabl.com/~daniel/vexim-2.0.1/
in there you find all the prepared files, especially debian/rules
and debian/postinst need some review.

--
mfg
Daniel Knabl              http://www.tirolinux.net