Re: fresh blood gets congested: long way to become DD

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 09:35:24PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Andrew Suffield]
> > How about 'not second guessing people without cause'?
>
> Sounds like a good idea.  I am not sure how this comment is connected
> to the message you replied to.

It was an answer to the quoted question.

> I tried to avoid second guessing you, by asking the following
> question:
>
>   You seem to assume that all rejections are correct, and get rid of
>   some people which should not be accepted as debian developers, while
>   all approvals are suspect and might let through a person which
>   should have been rejected.  Is this correct?
>
> You choose to ignore it, so I am still not sure about your opinion.

That question is irrelevant to my point and furthermore it's a
distraction, so I will continue to ignore it. I have no interest in
the tangent you are trying to redirect towards.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |