Re: I need to know how to create and use Driver Update Disks

On Tuesday 02 August 2005 23:03, Allyn, MarkX A wrote:
> Right now, I am doing tests to determine if the 2.6.11 kernel that I
> have found in Etch is capable of accessing the ICH7 devices in our
> equipment. If it doesn't, then I plan to come up with a patch for
> the 2.6.11 kernel in Etch for the kernel group.

I doubt that is really useful. The 2.6.11 kernel is unlikely to live long
after the packaging for the 2.6.12 kernels is stabilized.

As I suggested earlier, IMO you should really take this to the d-kernel
list instead of d-devel.

Cheers,
Frans Pop