Re: fresh blood gets congested: long way to become DD

On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 11:35 -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Aug 2005, Laszlo Boszormenyi wrote:
>
> > Hi Nikita,
> > (Are you a girl maybe?)
>
> What does that have to do with anything?  Stop being male-chauvanistic.
 Nothing. It was just a question, as Nikita sounds to be a female name,
but as I'm not sure about it, I was just interested. At least for me, a
Hungarian, it sounds like a female name.
Please describe the meaning of 'male-chauvanistic'; my english is not
so good and I could not find it in the dictionary I was looking into.
If possible, be in private, don't flood -devel.
Just to get it straight: the question was in brackets; I help her/him
anyway if his/her package(s) is not that complicated=I can build it
without too much dependencies, can try it out that it still works and
so on. For example I can handle a vim/lincity/mono like package, but not
an other big and special package, which needs special files/knowledge to
run like a raytrace/mathematical package.

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS