Re: "How to recognise different ETCH wishlists from quite a long way away" (revised)

On Sat, Jul 09, 2005 at 08:33:42AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> > 7. Fix up the all the silly typos made in every BTS email sent so
> >    far and retransmit. (note: this is after the BTS has decided to
> >    respond).
>
> !!!!! [1]
>
> > 8. upload the changes to source code.
>
> > 9. realize that I forgot to sign the upload due to a bug in by
> >    pbuilder wrapper script, create a *.commands file to send to the
> >    upload queue to delete the old upload and reupload again.
>
> !!!!! [2]
>
>         Are we sure we want someone who is routinely this incompetent
>  to help with bug triage? Seems to me we would be bette off without
>  such substandard help; anyone this incompetent is probably creating
>  more problems than they are solving.

Great idea!  We can even get mor out of this, if we install some
kind of challenge response system: every time you upload a package
it mails you a set of three technical questions, and the upload is
only permitted if all three answers are correct ;-)  The same goes
for the mail interface of the BTS of course.

Jochen
--
http://seehuhn.de/