Re: Debian AMD64 is Debian

Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

>"Adam M." <gnuman1@gmail.com> writes:
>We are not part of Debian. We are not allowed to use certain Debian
>resources such as buildd.d.o for buildd logs, access to the incoming
>queue for buildds or wanna-build and several other things.
>
>So if Debian itself does not think amd64 is part of it why should the law?
>
>Luckily other parts of Debian are not that subborn and support us none
>the less, like package.debian.org or soon cdimage.d.o to name two.

Then let us hope that amd64 will be added to sid soon..

I am looking at the non-free copyrights and hopefully I will weed-out
any Debian distribution only ones soon. I'll put the results up on
people.d.o webpage so other distributions based on Debian, like Ubuntu,
can use that if they want to make sure they do not distribute something
they don't have permission to distribute...

- Adam