Re: debian sarge is 3.2 or 4 ?

On Fri, 6 May 2005 13:54:29 -0400 (EDT), "Jaldhar H. Vyas"
<jaldhar@debian.org> wrote:
>The problem isn't a concern for quality, it is people like you and Andrea
>who don't follow process, who don't contribute when the actual decisions
>are being made, but who come out of the woodwork at the last minute with
>dumb attempts at tinkering.

The actual decisions are made in the background without even trying to
talk to the body of developers. For example, the exim 4 maintainers
were not even contacted by whoever made the decision to move the
"default MTA" property from exim to exim4. We just found our package
to be at "important" priority some day.

Things like these demotivate people from trying to participate with
_any_ decision.

Greetings
Marc