Re: NEW handling: About rejects, and kernels

Scripsit md@Linux.IT (Marco d'Itri)
> On Apr 02, Henning Makholm <henning@makholm.net> wrote:

>> Where does it say that such images are not allowed?

> At least current practice, and the build scripts not being able to do it.

The only thing that is necessary is to update the build scripts then.
I cannot imagine the work involved is more than very minor. And I
think it is fair to expect the work to be done by those who want an
installer with non-free firmware on the disk.

--
Henning Makholm  "They discussed old Tommy Somebody and Jerry Someone Else."