Re: New stable version after Sarge

> Is that really true? I would love to run "apt-get dist-upgrade" every
> half a year. Currently it doesn't get me much. :) Now, for production
> systems, don't you do some testing *before* you upgrade the OS?

Sure I do.  But I run a production environment with several hundred
machines in it.  We package our in-house software in .deb format to
make rollouts easy.

I don't look forward to regressing all of that software, and it's
packaging, every six months on a new OS release.  It's hard to do that
even every 18 months.

--
					thanks,

					Will