Re: Experimental gaim_1.1.1-2 for Alpha

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 23:18 +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> Greg doesn't appear to be a Debian developer so neither of this
> applies.  The first paragraph is good advice in general, though.

Apologies for not expounding on this point. Any further deeds done this
way, will be disclaimed that I am not a Debian Developer.

I just wish there was Debian Hardware/Software Vendor representative or
something. So we could give blessings/help/advice/set-of-hands helping
with ISVs and IHVs, understand the reasons behind Debian and how to USE
the infrastructure to their advantage. Showing them the methods that
make administrative things in Debian a piece of cake. And why they
should support it, from both  policy and quality standpoints.

I guess, you would call these Sales Representatives or Systems
Engineering Sales Support or Pre-Sales Technical Support or something in
the Commercial & Government Sectors.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is