Re: Maintainer needed

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 08:42:07PM +0100, Giuseppe Scrivano wrote:
> Hi,
> First of all I am not a debian developer, so I always need a sponsor
> to upload it, and I think that the package is not yet perfect. Maybe
> an expert person can handle it better.

The first role of a sponsor is to check the quality of your package,
discuss it with you, and to help you improve it. The uploading bit is
just a final stage.

If you are interested in having this in Debian, the best way to go at it
is to find a sponsor. An RFP might work, but chances that it will are
very slim.

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks